Sunday, April 14, 2013

Plantaholic

Well, it's been a loooong time since my last post, hehe. Now I'm here to share my story. It's been hard times, lately, but still I have too many reasons for smiling, Alhamdulillah. I'm going to move from my office by the end of this month, and I'm still struggling to start a new life in few months, hopefully *finger-crossed.

A few days ago, a friend told me to make a twitter account about plants and gardening. Since I am a plantaholic, I agreed and added, how about making a blog too? In blog we can share many things which are too long to be tweeted, haha. So here we go, a blog named "Plantaholic Indonesia" and a twitter account named @plantaholic. Our purposes making these accounts were to share about Indonesian plants, parks, gardens, and anything related to our world, landscaping and plants, from our side *newbies. And we will be very happy if these can be useful for others :)

Cheers! Thanks for reading. And don't forget to interact with plantaholic :p

2 comments:

  1. great..let us enlightening our Indonesian landscape :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiii... Ditunggu postingannya si plantaholic, tapi jangan sering-sering pake bahasa inggris ya

    ReplyDelete