Saturday, March 24, 2012

Working Time

Yes I'm in the mood of blogging :D

Working as Bogor-Jakarta commuter is a new thing to me. How we struggle to get seat on the train, how to survive in the middle of passengers (baca : desek-desekan), and how to be patient hearing someone talking all the time just beside our ears. Despite of all troubles, I still always try to consider positive things from everything I get, and learn from experiences.

Now I'm working in an outsourcing company, focusing in landscape maintenance. All the projects are in landscape industries, that's mean I have to go from one factory to the others to control the landscape condition. Sometimes I have to redesign some areas and make maintenance plan for the projects. But most of all I prefer to enjoy the existing landscapes, hehee.

Some existing gardens in the projects.

PT Essence Jakarta

view from the other corner


the nursery that I have to re-arrange





PT ICI (Dulux Paint)
Because I'm still new and unexperienced in this thing, I usually get confused with what should I do. Haha. Hope I'll get better as time goes by :p

Cheers! Thanks for reading :D

1 comment:

  1. ciee..akhirnya posting juga si peje teel ini. hehe.. keep ongoing ca,, enjoy as landscaper as much as you can :P

    ReplyDelete